6 Reasons On How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Overnight!
Hey, beauties! Welcome to my blog. Today I’m going to share the secret with you that has given me a sense of insecurity in my adolescent days. I will tell you my confidential therapies, which helps me raise my confidence in me. So it is requested to spend your 10 minutes on my beauty planet, then decide you find these tricks useful or not.
So put your glasses on and get ready to discover how to get rid of dark lips overnight.
I’m sure You will love to read – How to Lighten Your Bikini Area
Indeed, the colour of the lips plays an essential aspect of anyone’s personality. Thus, most people felt conscious if the lips colour is on the darker side. The lip colour varies from person to person, and it is not wrong to say that it is entirely dependent on the routine habits of a person in some cases. Honestly speaking, when I was in my teenage age, someone has pointed me why your lips are black, and I was like seriously (with embarrassment). Since the very day, my all hands were on my keyboard to search how to get rid of dark lips overnight.
Well, I have mentioned earlier that the lips’ colour sometimes depends on the genes and sometimes the person’s daily habits. Another reason is that you will be amazed to know that your lips are made up from four to five layers, unlike the rest of the skin made up of numerous cellular layers. Hence, this is the cause that the tissues of the lips are relatively thinner and tender, and it gives a peep into the blood vessels, which is located underneath. The colour of the person’s skin also plays a vital role in your lips colour. I mean to say here is that if you have lighter skin, your lips will appear lighter.
You will amaze to find the secrets of – How to hide dark spots on your face without makeup
As per the studies, it is found that darkening of the lips can result from hyperpigmentation. However, it is a non-toxic condition caused by excessive production of melanin. So, lesser the melanin lesser the dark skin tone whereas more melanin gives darker skin appearance.
Hence, today we will discuss in-depth the various factors that result from dark lips.
What are the causes of dark lips?
- Addison’s Disease: Addison’s disease appears when the adrenal gland doesn’t produce adequate cortisol and sometimes aldosterone. Hence, this causes hyperpigmentation of the skin and makes your lips look dark from inside and outside. It can cause dark spots, patches and dark gums. There are other symptoms which are weakness, mood swings and lack of energy.
- Injury: An injury can happen for your one or both the lips dark or purple. Dry and cracked lips can also make your lips turn dark.
- Exposure to Sun: The skin exposed to sun pushes the body to make melanin absorb ultraviolet rays. This helps in safeguarding the skin from the damage the sunlight causes. But it is also a reason for the skin tan. Hence, it is significant to put sun protection lotion on the lips. It is found that sun protection on the skin and lips can damage control.
- Smoking: Tobacco contains nicotine and benzpyrene, which promotes the formation of melanin in the skin. And gradually over some time, it may cause the lips to appear darkened. Even it can make your gums darken, which surely doesn’t add any aesthetic value to your being. In fact, in one research, it is seen that all the smokers had dulled lip and gingival pigmentation. Smoking has many harmful impacts on health. Furthermore, darker lips are commonly observed among every smoker. The excessive heat from the cigarette can be the reason for the blackening of the lips.
- Pregnancy: Some women go through skin transformation during their expectancy period, and this change comes due to the shifting levels of hormones in the body. And the most affected parts of the female body are lips, cheeks, nose, forehead and nipples. However, it is seen that these areas will recover and the original colour will return post-delivery.
- Medications: Some medication can cause hyperpigmentation. These comprise antibiotic minocycline and antimalarial drugs. Although, it is seen that after the course of medication and drug is over, the skin restores its original colour. But for some persons, hyperpigmentation becomes a vicious circle.
- Presence of toxic chemicals in cosmetics: There are numerous lip cosmetics in the market that comprise common elements containing damaging chemicals which causes dark lips. I have noticed that if you put lipstick for more extended periods that also make your lips darker. And please for god’s sake, make sure that you are not using expired and cheap cosmetics on your skin. My skin is my jewel, and I think you also feel the same, so mark my words not to use affordable lipsticks.
- Allergies: There are different allergens which may be seen in various cosmetic products that you used on your delicate lips such as lip glosses, lip balms, and lip tints. Using different products on lips that infused with fragrances and dyes makes the situation worse. If you feel uneasy and uncomfortable using that product, then stops using it because it can become the reason for darkening of lips. Hence, discard such as allergic products immediately.
- Anaemia: Anaemia is widespread among females, it is more prevalent during reproductive years, and due to this, the blackening of lips has observed. Iron deficiency is the cause of this discolouration condition. It has also observed that darkening of lips causes due to lower absorption of haemoglobin. So my pretty ladies, now you are well aware that anaemia is one reason for darkening of lips, so be cautious and take necessary action to get safe from this problem.
- Dehydration: Dehydration caused when a person is not taking enough amount of water. And for some when you didn’t sip water your lips automatically start lip sucking and lip licking. Dehydration makes your skin dry, and the most affected areas are face, neck, lips and hands, which slowly leads towards discolouration. Hence, drink a minimum of eight glasses of water a day to avoid these circumstances.
- Genetic issues: If you are born with dark lips which means it is a genetic or hereditary issue, it is better to consult with a dermatologist. It is seen that the treatment which dermatologist given on skin like exfoliation etc. They will do wonder for your skin. It is a suggestion if you have genetic black lips better not to waste your time trying multiple DIY.
How to get rid of dark lips overnight?
See, if somebody says you he or she will be going to give you the secret of how to get rid of dark lips overnight? Then indeed, she will be lying. I have dark lips since my birth; I was always shy away from going out in public. So I keep on finding ways to tackle this problem. When you enter into the teenage period, you don’t have enough pocket money but; you want to look perfect on your first date. Hence, there are several tricks and tips which I applied to look sexy with the dark lips. Thus stay with me to know how I manage to look hot on my first day by fooling my lips to appear pinkier, rosier and fuller. Hence, today I will be partaking the things that I have to discover while going from dark to pink.
A. Concealer is the key – It was my old love, which helped me rid dark lips overnight. It erases my fears because it is the easy and ultimate solution to remove my lips darkness. The key is to use similar shades that mix up with your skin tone. The main idea behind using concealer is that, for someone who wants to look perfect but feeling unperfect due to pigmentation, they can use it for the day. And for erasing pigmentation permanently from the lips, there are other methods which I have mentioned below. But, who needs overnight results, then this is the only solution I can offer. As it is not possible to go to derma and have the pinkier lips on the same day as after derma session, you should rest to recover the lips. So, at least for the 2 or 3 days, you can’t go out after the procedure. Thus, it is better to conceal your darker lips with concealer. It will create the illusion which you want to show.
B. Extra Coverage -I will erase the fear of dark lips. You can use this method, for instance, after smearing concealer on your lips that will camouflage your natural tone. You can layer it with lipstick after that you can put lip erase of creamy concealer it will even out your lips and give a great tint to your lips. So this is another incredible hack on how to get rid of dark lips overnight. I hope you will love this trick, and it is quite happening among the ones facing pigmentation on the lips.
How to get rid of dark lips permanently?
Many cosmetic items in the markets claim to make your lips pinky and rosy if you continue to use the product. But all that product can help in discolouration of your lips. But for the longer duration, they won’t serve you the purpose which you are finding. Therefore, do proper research for the same product I think better be safe than sorry, correct? Thus, don’t rush for getting the results, always remember for getting the safe and sound effect; patience is the key. Pinkpop will remove your worry by giving you the proper solution for getting rid of dark lips?
The best thing you will find is that I will not urge you to buy expensive products too much. I am a nature lover, so my first preference will always treat natural remedies problems. I find natural remedies are still the best and safe solution. Although some people find it waste and just a theory but remember natural things are always your saviour. All you have to do is keep your faith high, it will surely take time, but once you give your time, you will be amazed to see the results you will get. Our lips are made up of soft tissues, unlike the rest of our body skin. Hence, we’re going to share some remedies which will pamper your skin by giving you the results which you are begging since ages. Let’s know about how to get rid of dark lips permanently.
#1. Milk and Turmeric Pack
Turmeric is widely known for its ayurvedic components that aid in curing pigmentation. Many people believe it is used in the kitchen only. But you will be dumb folded by reading its endless benefits. The combination of turmeric and milk promotes curing pigmentation and aids in repairing and restoring your lips natural pink colour.
- Take half a teaspoon of milk and turmeric.
- Combine both the ingredients and make a thick paste out of it.
- Put the mixture on your lips around for 5 minutes.
- Once you feel the mixture is dried, scrub it off delicately.
- Clean up your lips with lukewarm water.
- Apply lip balm for giving hydration to your lips.
- Repeat this procedure on every alternate day to see the changes.
- There is no specific time; you can apply anytime in a day.
#2. Beetroot juice
Any beetroot lover? If you are then indeed, you had observed that it makes you pinky-rosy girl when you finished eating your beetroot. Beetroot is a real saviour in clearing up your pigmentation of your lips. The best part is that it is a natural thing which makes it chemical-free. Yes, it doesn’t give stress on your pockets. Beetroot is known for its exfoliation. So whenever you rub the same on your lips, it helps eliminate the dead cells and lightens the darken lips.
Method to use –
- Take a slice of beetroot and rub on your lips.
- You can also extract the beetroot juice, mix it with honey, and apply it on your lips. (Keep a check on the honey authenticity.)
- Leave the mixture for overnight and wash the same in the morning.
#3. Lemon and Sugar
Lemon is an outstanding natural bleaching agent. And, when you mix lemon with sugar that helps in exfoliating all the dead skin cells. The citric acid in lemon juice aids in lightening the dark colours of lips. All you need to care about is that while using this lip therapy, you should do a hand test first because lemon is acidic, so if you are burning in your skin, avoid using it. So go for the other remedies which I have mentioned here. Well, this is one of my favourite treatments.
Method to use –
Take a thin slice of lemon and put some sugar on it.
Rub the same slice on your lips gently for a few minutes.
You will notice your lips are getting rosy.
You can repeat the process once after three days.
#4. Pomegranate seeds and Milk
Pomegranate aids in brightening and lightening your lips. Pomegranate gifted with punicalagin which obstruct the formation of melanin. It also helps your skin tissue when your lips come in contact with the sun.
Method to use –
- Take pomegranate seeds and grind them.
- Mix the same mixture with milk cream.
- Put the mixture on your lips and leave it until it dries off.
- After dried, remove the same with the cold water.
- Repeat this process for a month to make your lips fuller and rosy.
#5. Almond Oil
It is observed that the main factor which is responsible for the darkening of lips are lack of moisture and dehydration. In Ayurveda, almond oil is known for its beneficial qualities, which treat skin and lip dryness problems. Almond Oil obstructs in getting the lips chapped and also helped in replenishing the lips. I am going to share my secret, which I follow to nourish my lips.
Method to use –
- Take one tablespoon of almond oil and sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice on it.
- Spread the same mixture evenly on your lips.
- Wait until the oil gets absorbed fully.
- You can repeat this process for every alternate to see the results soon.
#6. Aloe Vera Gel
I am sure, in your lifetime, you have to use Aloe Vera for once at least. But it’s a time to use not once but for a lifetime. To build your faith stronger on Aloe Vera qualities let me tell you, it will give you not a beautiful skin, but it will surely do wonders for your lips by healing the blackness. And yes, you can’t afford to miss this plan in your garden, don’t worry, it is the easiest plant to grow in your garden. Aloe Vera enriched with vitamin E’s benefits undoubtedly aids you in restocking the moisture in your lips. It has calming properties that heal your chapped and dry lips. It also stimulates the growth of new cells which helps in getting natural rosy lips.
Method to use –
- Take the Aloe Vera extracts from its fresh leaf.
- Put olive or coconut oil in the Aloe Vera gel.
- You can store this paste in a container and put in a refrigerator.
- Use it as a lip balm, and you will amaze to see the results after a few weeks.
Dark lips treatment by a dermatologist.
Laser Treatment: Laser toning is a powerful and advanced option for lip brightening. Now with this advanced technology, it is possible to attain soft, and pink lips. The heat that comes out from the laser pointed towards the upper lip area, which stores melanin accumulation and eliminates pigmentation. It also encourages the growth of new cells at the same time. It also exfoliates the skin and removes the blackening. After taking two, three sittings, you will observe notable results. The sittings or session will entirely rely on the intensity of pigmentation. One should not worry as laser treatment is completely safe, and it is devoid of any sort of pain. It is safe for treating delicate areas like the upper lip region.
Chemical Peels – Number of chemical peels used on the lips to cure the pigmentation. Chemicals peels do miracles in the growth of collagen deep inside the skin. This method will reduce the lines on both the lips. Sometimes, your skin specialist applies various skin peels, which can be the causes of your skin’s pH level, and it is quite useful in maintaining the pH formulations. It eradicates dead cells, which means the growth of new cells, boosts collagen synthesis, and increase the skin’s natural hydration. If you take the complete sessions suggested by a dermatologist, you will see magical and long-lasting results from your skin after two or weeks.
Permanent Lip Colouring or Permanent Makeup: Lip colouring the most recent trend as it is a quick solution to the dark lips. Permanent makeup considered as micro-pigmentation, which is similar to tattoos. This procedure is done by inserting a pigmented granule under the upper layers of the skin. Tattooing even out the pigmented issues on the lips. This treatment is done after giving anaesthesia. Although, the pigmented molecules remain in the skin for an indefinite period. But, a touch up is required after two or three years. After reading and getting information about these treatments you won’t google it again to get rid of dark lips overnight?
Topical Creams: Many creams are available in the market to lighten the dark skin of the lips. These creams involved hydroquinone, kojic acid, and arbutin, which reduces the melanin content and gives you radiant skin. These three are works as lightening agents minimizing the melanin content. These creams treat the discolouration within a few days or months because it ultimately depends on the depth of the pigmentation; hence, it will take a few days, and for some, it will take months. Always abide by your dermatologist’s advises by following the topical medications for achieving the best results. And, it is highly recommended using SPF sunscreen and other topical creams to prevent further pigmentation.
How To Get Rid Of Black Lips From Smoking
Smoking is hazardous for health, and it causes periodontal disease, and it is also responsible for causing oral cancer. In addition to this, it transforms your appearance, and it makes your lip skin dark and. It also makes your skin around the mouth saggy. Smoking speed up the skin’s ageing process and causes wrinkles. The first and foremost reason is nicotine. As nicotine causes your blood vessels to shrink and narrow, it lessens the blood flow.
And the reduction in the blood flow and exposure to nicotine and tar can cause the melanin in your lips, and gums to blacken, which automatically leads to pigmentation. Furthermore, it may look like purple, black, dark brown or black.
The chemicals found in cigarettes can damage your skin’s collagen and maintain skin structure and elasticity. Without sufficient collagen and elastic, the skin’s fibres weaken and causing sagging and wrinkles. The continuous puckering of the lips when smoking makes the heat formation by burning cigarettes can be the reason smoker’s smoker’s lips.
Now I will share some tips on how to get rid of black lips from smoking.
Lip Mask: It is discovered in the many types of research that lips masks which contain turmeric, lime juice or lemons helps in lightening and brightening of lips. All you have to do is take a natural turmeric powder, sprinkle lemon juice on it, add a few drops of vitamin A or vitamin E oil, and apply the same mask on your lips for about 15 minutes. You can repeat this process once in your daily routine.
Laser Treatment: It should be done professionally by skin specialist, or plastic surgeon. Laser treatments used for rebuilding the natural colour of the lips. It also helps in removing excess melanin and encourage collagen production. It also erases vertical wrinkles around the mouth.
Exfoliation: The skin of the lips is delicate, and it should be treated with care. You can make DIY exfoliator at home or follow the methods mentioned above to remove pigmentation. You can also apply this method to take coarse salt or sugar with putting some drops of almond oil and coconut oil and gently massaging the same mixture into your lips once a day. Furthermore, you can take a brush with a soft washcloth that is dipped in oil to exfoliate. Use a moisturizer or lip balm after exfoliation, and you will see fantastic results within a few days or months.
I hope now you will try these methods to remove the pigmentation from your lip skin. Do tell me in the comment box that you find useful in reading this blog. I am hopeful that I am successful in removing your doubts and queries regarding how to get rid of black lips from smoking.
How To Remove Darkness Around Lips Corner Fast
When you come at this point, I think you almost know the reasons for darkening lips. And darkness around lips is not different as the reasons responsible for the darkening of lips are accountable for darkness around the corner. Still, I will do deeper to understand the reasons that cause darkening of the area around your lips. The pigmentation causes as the result of high concentration of melanin—the condition which is caused by melanin hyper-pigmentation. There are different conditions which can be seen, such as melasma, sun exposure and skin inflammation.
Understand the reason of darkness around the mouth area
Sunspots: Sunspots can be developed, and they are quite adamant as they don’t fade unless you treat them. You can add good quality sunscreens to your daily routine to block sunspots or keep them from getting severe. I hope now will try to heal this problem by blocking sun rays.
Post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation – This is the condition when dark spots appear after the burn or skin abrasion. This is commonly seen among the people who have darker skin.
Melasma (Chloasma): Melasma is also known as chloasma. It is also known as “mask of pregnancy when it appears during pregnancy. It is seen that it is more common with women than men. Melasma gives you discolouration patches. These patches are much darker than your skin to’ e. It is seen on the face and other areas of your body that is exposed to the sun. Though it doesn’t do any physical damage, sometimes you feel weird about the way it looks.
Thin skin around the mouth area – The skin around your lips is relatively thin comparatively. Hence, it will quickly catch many skin-related issues such as wrinkles, blackening of the area, and discolouration. But no need to worry much as it will be gone by giving proper care like exfoliation. To remove the worry line from your forehead.
Due to climate change – Climate changes play a vital role in making your skin rough and dry weather; it i’ about the mouth area or the entire body. Hence, the skin around the lips or the mouth is ‘much dried during the wintertime that is why some people are in teacher’s to lick the side area of the lips to make it wet. Thus, gradually it is resultant darkening of the skin.
Some tips to remove darkness around the mouth
A visit to dermatologist: If you have to try many home remedies, but the darkness is not moving a budge, it is sure all for the skin specialist. A dermatologist can do a proper analysis and suggest a specific treatment for the same issue.
Laser Treatment: Laser treatments are not new, initially people scared to go for the laser, but now it is considered one of the safest and easiest methods to resolve the issues. Laser treatment helps in treating the discolourations. Though, it depends on the genetics and the skin type, how long the result it remains. Hence, you can go for this method if you’re tired of multiple try remedies.
Natural remedies: One can always go for the natural remedies as it will be less expensive, and secondly it is the safest way to get the result you dream for. For some, it works like a boon, if she or he is following the home remedies religiously. For some, it will work and won’t.
1. Will these home remedies can cause damage to your skin?
No. For most people, it works positively. But it is always recommended doing a patch test as some can be allergic towards the ingredients used in home remedies.
2. Is lemon suitable for all skin types?
Yes. It is seen that it is suitable for most of the skin types. However, it can cause inflammation who have sensitive skin due to the presence of citric acid. So it is recommended to do a patch test.
3. How can I make my lips pinky and rosy overnight?
The easiest one is chopping the beetroot and massaging it on your lips. As a substitute, you can take out the beetroot juice and combine it with organic honey to use it on your lips. And leave it mixture overnight, and you will amaze to notice the result. And this is the secret I usually follow on my no lipstick day.
4. Is it OK for a girl to shave the face?
Yes. As it removes the hair, debris and dead skin cell which adds shine to your skin. And, it is kind of support to the makeup to stay longer.
5. What is the best oil for skin?
Coconut oil is best for the skin, particularly concerning chapped lips. It is rich with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. So take coconut oil to chapped lips as it is needed throughout the day. Use a clean finger or a cotton swab to dab on the oil on your lips.
6. Doing massage with coconut oil on lips is good?
The main advantage of coconut oil is its detoxifying results. That makes it well suited for chapped lips. Lips are susceptible to moisture loss as the skin of the lips is thin, and they are exposed to the components more than other sections of your skin.
7. It is right to say coconut oil makes lips pink?
Yes. You may make up a home-made scrub using honey, organic coconut oil and sugar. To make it take a bowl and add two tbsp of sugar, one teaspoon of organic honey, along with one tablespoon orangish-yellow mix all the ingredients and massage it gently onto your lips for 30 seconds and then wash it off with hot water.
8. What are the foods which make the skin darker?
The foods that are full of beta-carotene can make your skin darker. The orangish-yellow discolouration results from surplus beta-carotene in the bloodstream Foods containing beta-carotene are sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, dried apricots, and cantaloupe.
9. Which give deep moisturizing to the lips?
Aloe Vera, coconut oil, and honey have anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, which may help hinder disease while soothing and moisturizing the skin around lips.
10. How to make lips softer?
Wet your lips using water to soften the dry skin. Scrub the cotton swab lightly over your lips in circles. Wipe off the excess product with fresh tissue. Follow up with a lip gloss balm or lipstick. Follow this lip ritual daily to get the softer and pinkier lips.
11. How to get rid of dry lips?
Protect your lips from cold, dry weather and apply a lip cream or balm that contains sunscreen.
– Stop licking your lips.
– Stay hydrated
– Avoid allergens
Awesome post. I am a regular visitor of your site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a long time. Margarethe Kalle Rosemari
Thnk u so much for your lovely comment.
Thanks so much for the blog post. Thanks Again. Great. Linette Rogerio Bearce
Skincell Pro has actually been referred by some individuals as the perfect skin conditioner.
It is a prominent product which contains all the necessary active ingredients to make
your skin smooth as well as even-textured. The serum is additionally a medically verified formulation which aids improve your skin texture,
even-toned, and even-moisturize. I decided to utilize
this item for myself to do away with the mole on my left ear. https://classifylist.com/story9266697/skincell-pro-active-ingredients
My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I
know I am getting know-how all the time by reading thes
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog
posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and
even I achievement you access consistently quickly
Awww! Thnk you your words motivated me….
Thank you for this beautiful article. It’s really a good article